2018/19 Oxbridge Admission Results
Super congratulations to our students received 130+ successful offers to Oxford, Cambridge, LSE, Imperial & UCL this year!
Oxbridge offers once again span across a broad range of humanities and sciences subjects, with 94% | 72% of students passing the Cambridge and Oxford aptitude tests (on average 40% more than peer average)!
Amidst continued challenges of getting into Oxbridge (including heightened global competition, increased focus on state school recruitment, more stringent international quotas for medicine) and considering we do not pre-screen our applicants, we are proud to announce we have upheld our strong track record this year. Including pooled candidates, 43% of our applicants were assessed to have reached Oxbridge acceptance benchmark.
- 130+ top 5 universities offers (Oxbridge, LSE, Imperial & UCL)
- 200+ Medicine, Law, Economics and Engineering offers
- 90% of applicants received offers from top 5 universities (Oxbridge, LSE, Imperial & UCL)
- 95% Medicine, 100% Dentistry, 100% Vet applicants received offers
- 94% | 72% of students passing the Cambridge and Oxford aptitude tests (on average 40% more than peer average)
- 25% increase in LNAT and 36% increase in UCAT average score from initial mock to final exam score
Congratulations to our Oxbridge Offer Holders!
A.L. – Oxford – Music
A.T. – Oxford – PPE
B.J. – Cambridge – Land Economy
C.G. – Cambridge – Geography
C.L. – Oxford – Archaeology & Anthropology
D.W. – Cambridge – Engineering
E.T. – Cambridge – Engineering
E.W. – Cambridge – Law
F.A. – Cambridge – Law
H.M. – Cambridge – Land Economy
J.T. – Cambridge - HSPS
J.Y. – Cambridge – History
J.L. – Cambridge – Psychology
K.W. – Cambridge – Land Economy
S.H. – Cambridge – Economics
T.C. – Cambridge – Land Economy
V.W. – Cambridge – Education
*Celebrating to date 3 May 2019. ARCH is the registered teaching institution of University of London. All results publicly shared are ensured 100% accuracy.