Summer Robotics Program
Looking for a comprehensive STEM course for your child? Join ARCH Summer Robotics Program to build an intelligent educational robot, and though assembling and commanding a RoboMaster S1, students will obtain a solid foundation in science, technology, programming and mathematics. Have fun this summer and use the time to explore new avenues in the world of innovation!
In this program, students are able to:
• Understand fundamental theories of STEM at early age
• Explore how STEM can be applied to real life
• Learn about how scientists observe nature
• Enhance problem solving & independent learning skills
• Sciences: learn Physics, Chemistry, and Biology while having fun
• Technology: code instructions using Scratch and Jupyter Notebook
• Engineering: build and command the RoboMaster S1
• Mathematics: boost mathematical thinking to help engineer new technologies
|Program Date:||1) Jul 13 - 17 & Jul 20 - 24
2) Jul 27 - 31 & Aug 3 - 7
3) Aug 10 - 14 & Aug 17 - 21
|Time:||10:00-11:30am / 3:30-5:00pm|
|Target:||Student ages 9-12|
|Fee:||HK$ 8,700 / 10 lessons|
|Specials:||• Program fee includes Robomaster S1 & Gamepad which value at HK$4,200!
• Enjoy 20% discount* when enrolling with Public Speaking /Debate/Reading & Writing course!
*Terms & conditions apply. Please contact us for details.
@Photo courtesy of DJI