Client Services, Executive
- Provide the highest level of assistance across the range of education services including student registration, lessons booking/rescheduling, event and venue support
- Supervise pre-course assessments and mock tests, and follow up on various feedbacks
- Handle walk-in/telephone/e-mail enquiries
- Other ad hoc projects
- University graduate with at least 1 years or more experience in customer service. (Fresh graduate with good academic background will also be considered.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and able to work in a multicultural environment
- Responsible with good problem-solving skills and team spirit.
- Pleasant personality, proactive and detail-oriented
- Able to maintain confidentiality and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Competent computer skills
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Recruitment and Data Collection Policy:
We are an equal opportunity employer. All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of 12 months. Information provided is for assessing your suitability to assume the job duties of the post for which you have applied and to determine preliminary remuneration and benefits package to be discussed with you subject to selection for the post. It may be disclosed to the officers of ARCH Academy Limited or its subsidiary or associate companies responsible and authorized to process the information for purposes relating to recruitment and appointment.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and correction of personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact our Human Resources Manager in writing at Unit 202-205 Wilson House, 19-27 Wyndham Street, Central, Hong Kong or emailing to hr@arch- education.com