- Work with the dynamic ARCH enrichment team to develop and design a skill-based curriculum to enhance students’ fundamental skills in reading, writing, public speaking and/or critical thinking.
- Depending on experience, the tutor will take on curriculum specific teaching, including IGCSE, A-Level and IB to students on a 1-on-1 basis.
- The tutor will teach age specific group classes to students ranging from ages 6 years old to 15 years old, possible to 18 years old in the future. The age taught will depend on experience.
- Take part in parent-teacher days and provide periodic feedback to parents and students on academic and skills enrichment progress.
- Contribute towards the ARCH teacher training program.
- Teaching experience highly preferred
- Curriculum development experience highly preferred
- English Literature and Language background high preferred
- Strong communication, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Energy and passion, with an ability to think creatively. Excellent interpersonal skills, teamwork, professionalism and flexibility.
- Teaching qualification: PGCE, DELTA, CELTA or equivalent teaching license is preferable
The following experience would be preferred, but is not required:
- With experience in education industry, preferred but not compulsory
Recruitment and Data Collection Policy:
We are an equal opportunity employer. All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of 12 months. Information provided is for assessing your suitability to assume the job duties of the post for which you have applied and to determine preliminary remuneration and benefits package to be discussed with you subject to selection for the post. It may be disclosed to the officers of ARCH Academy Limited or its subsidiary or associate companies responsible and authorized to process the information for purposes relating to recruitment and appointment.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and correction of personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact our Human Resources Manager in writing at Unit 202-205 Wilson House, 19-27 Wyndham Street, Central, Hong Kong or emailing to hr@arch- education.com