- Latest insights and first-hand advice about Oxbridge admissions & college choices
- Oxford vs Cambridge differences that you need to be aware of
- *NEW* Cambridge Papers – what are they like?
- Authentic Oxbridge interview scenarios in various subjects
- Subject exposure including:
Economics & Management | History & Politics | Geography
Health Science | Physics | Psychology |
Architecture | Engineering | Law & more!
2:00-2:15pm Student arrival & registration
2:15-3:30pm Introduction & overview of Oxbridge colleges and subject choices (parents can join)
3:30-4:30pm First round Mock Interview (students only)
4:45-5:45pm Second round Mock Interview (students only)
6:00-6:30pm Panel debrief (parents can join)
Date: 25 August 2018 (Sat)
Time: 2:00 - 6:30pm
Suitable for: Students in rising Grades 10-13 / Form 4-6
Fee: HK$900 (funds contribute towards our non-profit arm ARCH Community Outreach)
*Rundown is subject to change without notice.